Friday, December 12, 2008

SD Virtual Assistant - Why my services are valuable to you

Advantages to contracting my services to be your virtual assistant:

1. You don't have to provide a space for me to work or equipment for me to use. I have my own computer, printer, scanner, etc. and office space. And, I use my own supplies at no extra cost to you.
2. You don't have to contend with payroll and payroll taxes. I work on a contract basis.
3. I can prepare your sales invoices and keep you updated on your sales totals, Accounts Receivable, and, if applicable, Sales Tax Payable.
4. I can prepare an advertising campaign (postcard or letter) from printing to getting it in the mail. You supply the ad copy and mailing list and I will do the rest.
5. I can provide a reminder service of when bills or Accounts Payable are due and when events are going to happen.
6. I can create or set up any type of spreadsheet that you might need.
7. You can leave the mundane chores – letter writing, answering FAQ and/or FYI emails, telephone answering service, keeping your database updated - to me leaving you free to create, to sell, to grow your business.
8. If there are any other tasks that you need done, tell me, as this is not an all inclusive list.

I have over 25 years experience in administrative duties. I have worked as an accounting assistant and full charge bookkeeper. I am proficient in Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, and many more programs.

Give me a call at 501-205-4083 or send me an email to christie@sdvirtualassistant.com to discuss your needs. My goal is to help you succeed in your business. My rates are reasonable and I will complete your project in a timely manner.

Christie Pegoda
info@sdvirtualassistant.com
SD Virtual Assistant
http://sdvirtualassistant.com
phone 501-205-4083
fax 888-243-0865

No comments:

Post a Comment